Monday, August 13, 2012

India #3 (Nov-Dec, 2011)

She works in the yard
Sweeping with a homemade broom
Beautifully dressed

Photos in Nat Geo
Cannot do this place justice
All senses required

Magic in the air
Not just here but everywhere
Clear thoughts of true love

To my great-grandson
Please come to India once
Ride in a rickshaw

Reincarnation
Not among my core beliefs
Yet I lived here once

How does this strange place
Seem so familiar to me?
From the first morning.

Varkala seems home
For too short a time, it seems
Still glad to go home
OR
So glad to be here

Electricity
We so take you for granted
Here not quite the same

Satori right now
Just needed some time away
To see things clearer
OR
To see things clearly

Don't miss I.P.A.
Or lager or red wine here
Dharma fills me up
OR
India fills you

My old friend Wesley
Dedicated life to help
What a path to joy


I haven't left yet
But still wondering just when
Will return again.




No comments:

Post a Comment